Fibro Soothe by ProHealth is a specialized formulation of herbs and other nutrients designed to help support a healthy inflammation response while also addressing joint and muscle discomfort. This combination of nutrients is specially formulated to help support cartilage and joint function.* Fibro Soothe contains Boswellia serrata Wokvel®, Turmeric Longvida®, DL-Phenylalanine, Ginger, Devils Claw, Ashwagandha, Bromelain, Papain, and Turmeric Powder.
|Curcumin Longvida - Curcumin, the active ingredient in tumeric, has notable anti-inflammatory properties that may promote soothing comfort in muscles and joints. Longvida is 285 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin.|
|WokVel® Boswellia - Boswellia serrata, also known as Indian Frankincense or Guggul, was widely used in the ancient Indian practice of Ayurvedic medicine. It is a tree resin known for its ability to soothe joint, muscle and connective tissue discomfort.|
|Devil's Claw - Devil's Claw is an anti-inflammatory herbal treatment which can help switch off inflammation, is widely used in Europe to relieve pain. One 54-week trial compared 38 people who took devil's claw with 35 people who took the popular pain reliever rofecoxib (Vioxx). The devil's claw was found to work as well as Vioxx in relieving pain.(1)|
|Ginger - Ginger helps support pain relief due to inflammation or muscle soreness. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties that studies show may rival the benefits of some popular medications. A 2001 trial showed that a ginger extract significantly reduced the symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee.(2)|
|Ashwagandha - Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera is another key herb used in Ayurvedic medicine as a remedy for pain, stress, fatigue, and more. A review of ashwagandha studies indicates it possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, and rejuvenating properties.(3)|
|DL-Phenylalanine - Researchers believe that D-phenylalanine (DPA) inhibits the action of an enzyme that breaks down endorphins and enkephalins. These are proteins that bind to opioid receptor sites in the brain, thereby influencing the perception of minor discomfort that is associated with normal physiological processes. By obstructing the action of this enzyme, DPA may extend the life of endorphins and their positive influence on comfort levels.|
|Bromelain - Bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, is a powerful inflammation response supporter. It has anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties.|
|Papain - Papain, an enzyme found in papaya, aids in the digestion of proteins and helps support proper inflammatory responses in the body.|
About SLCP™ Technology
Cutting-edge SLCP™ Technology (patent pending) is responsible for the 'magic' of Longvida®. SLCP is the ideal absorption-promoting system, based on real, live research data that was repeated over and over using validated analytical methodologies. Yet all the ingredients are generally recognized as safe (GRAS) food additives, and Longvida® is free of harsh solvents or volatile oils.
About Wokvel-Bioavailable Boswellia
- Wokvel® Extract is a clinically researched botanical ingredient that supports joint health and flexibility.*
- Derived from Boswellia serrata, Wokvel® Extract is an all-natural, science-backed ingredient for premium dietary supplements that promote joint health.
- Standardized to the natural-spectrum fingerprint of boswellic acids, Wokvel® is one of the only joint health ingredients shown to be bioavailable in human trials.
- More than a dozen research studies and clinical trials in independent labs have been completed on Longvida.
- One small, single daily dose of Longvida offered significant health benefits in just 30 days.
- Published chronic-dosing safety studies on Longvida support a strong safety profile.
- Longvida is 285 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin.
- Longvida offers therapeutic levels of free (not deactivated/metabolized) curcumin.
- Promotes joint health and flexibility.
- Maintain a healthy inflammatory response already in the healthy range.
- Curcumin from Longvida passes the blood-brain barrier.
- Longvida contains no metabolic inhibitors, volatile oils, or crude, unpurified ingredients.
- Ehrlich, Steven D. Devil’s Claw. University of Maryland Medical Center. June 22, 2015.
- Altman RD, Marcussen KC. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Arithritis Rheum. 2001 Nov;44(11):2531-8.
- Mishra LC. Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (ashwagandha): a review. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Aug;5(4):334-46.