NeuroNutrients without Iron, by Neurobiologix, is a complete mineral & vitamin supplement recommended for those with mineral and vitamin depletion and to promote overall good physical and neurological health. NeuroNutrients™ is a high quality, hypoallergenic, balanced, proprietary multivitamin-mineral blend in easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules. Activated vitamin co-factors and patented Albion® chelated mineral complexes assure maximum absorption and utilization at the cellular level.
Features: Optimal intake of micronutrients is critical to the maintenance of metabolic processes and essential to health. Population studies available to date have indicated U.S. dietary intake of several vitamins and minerals to be 50-80% below the RDAs.
There are numerous reasons to select NeuroNutrients™ as foundation nutrition. NeuroNutrients™ provides the following benefits:
- Balanced profile - Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a balanced complete formula for optimal nutrition support.
- Optimal levels of nutrients for optimal energy production: Vanadium, Chromium, and Biotin. The B vitamins in NeuroNutrients serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism.
- Healthy heart / Homocysteine Nutrients: Natural Vitamin E, Folate, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin B-6.
- Advanced nutrient delivery systems - NeuroNutrients incorporates advanced vitamin co-factors: Riboflavin 5' Phosphate, Activated B-2 Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, Activated B-6 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, Methylated Folic Acid (B-Methylcobalamin, Methylated B-12)
- Patented Albion chelated minerals: NeuroNutrients is the only multivitamin formula to provide all minerals as Albion chelates and complexes including DiMagnesium Malate and DiCalcium Malate.
- Bioavailability -The nutrients in NeuroNutrients are in bioavailable forms ready to be easily absorbed and utilized. There is a full complement of patented Albion mineral chelates and complexes. NeuroNutrients contains natural vitamin E, (100% more potent than synthetic dl-alpha tocopherol), vitamin B-12 in its already methylated form and folic acid partly in its 'activated' 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate form. Vitamins B-2 and B-6 are also activated.
- Energy production - A balanced array of B vitamins and minerals to support energy production at the mitochondrial level.
- Antioxidant protection - A broad spectrum of antioxidants including natural vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and mixed carotenoids.