Nutrition and joint health and comfort are intimately connected. So we formulated ArthroMax® Advanced NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex® to provide focused nutrients for joint health and comfort and connective tissue support. This comprehensive joint health supplement was developed from the ground up to support a comfortable range of motion and overall joint health.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes joint and connective tissue health1-4
- Supports easy, youthful mobility
- Inhibits inflammatory factors in your joints5-7
- Helps relieve joint discomfort8,9
ArthroMax® Advanced includes four clinically validated nutrients for joint support:
AprèsFlex® Boswellia serrata - This plant extract promotes joint health10 by inhibiting inflammatory factors11 such as the 5-LOX enzyme and leukotriene B4, that affect aging joints.5,6 Boswellia active ingredients have been shown to bind directly to the 5-LOX enzyme.7 In a placebo-controlled clinical study, Boswellia extract improved signs of joint discomfort in just 8 weeks.8
NT2 Collagen™ standardized cartilage - NT2 Collagen™ is a novel form of undenatured type II collagen identical to the one found in your joints. Randomized controlled clinical trials showed that undenatured type II collagen helps relieve joint discomfort and encourages healthy, comfortable joint function.12,13
One trial found that undenatured type II collagen improved joint comfort, mobility, and function scores by 33 to 40 percent in just 90 days. 9
Glucosamine and boron - In randomized controlled clinical trials, glucosamine supports the underlying structural foundation for joint and cartilage tissue and promotes joint health.1,2 ArthroMax® also provides boron, a mineral essential for healthy bones and joints.3,4
- Lancet. 2001 Jan 27;357(9252):251-6.
- Arch Intern Med. 2002 Oct 14;162(18):2113-23.
- Environ Health Perspect. 1994 Nov;102 Suppl 7:83-5.
- J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2010 Oct;24(4):243-50.
- Mol Pharmacol. 1995 Jun;47(6):1212-6.
- Planta Med. 1991 Jun;57(3):203-7.
- Phytomedicine. 1996 May;3(1):71-2.
- Phytomedicine. 2003 Jan;10(1):3-7.
- Int J Med Sci. 2009 Oct 9;6(6):312-21.
- Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2018 Sep 19;20(11):72.
- Indian J Pharm Sci. 2011 May;73(3):255-61.
- J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Oct 24;10(1):48.
- Nutr J. 2016 Jan 29;15:14.