Kirkman offers Colostrum Gold Liquid in a hypoallergenic, unflavored version with no additives, specially filtered to provide an excellent product for individuals with special requirements and sensitivities.
Colostrum has been called "nature's first food" because female mammals produce colostrum just before they give birth. The yellow fluid is excreted in the milk for approximately three days following birth. After this, colostrum is no longer produced in the mammal. Colostrum supplies immune and growth factors and a perfect combination of vitamins and minerals to the newborn. Colostrum helps support the immune system and provides growth factors to stimulate growth of muscle, skin, cartilage, nerve and bone tissue. Kirkman's Colostrum Gold™ has been perfected by quality control methods to yield a pure and potent product. Colostrum is obtained from hormone, pesticide and antibiotic-free cows only during the first 24 hours after they give birth. Kirkman's Colostrum Gold™ Liquid is:
- Sourced from USDA and FDA inspected dairies
- Collected within 12 hours of production
- Free of synthetic hormones, pesticides and antibiotics
- Processed using minimal heat to ensure the stability of its nutritional factors
- Unadulterated to maintain its natural wholeness and nutrition
- Formulated and purified to be gluten free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.