HiDow electrodes target muscle stimulation on points where pulses are transmitted to motor nerves and muscle fibers. The electrodes simply connect to every HiDow device where it can be placed anywhere on the body.
Replacement pads for use with:
- Pro Touch
- XPD 12
- XPDS 18
- Wireless TENS/EMS
- XP Micro
Each pad measures approximately 3" x 2". High-Dow's easy-snap electrodes work with its compatible snap-on cables only (See device compatibility above). Electrode pads cannot function properly with other branded slide-on or pin-style leads.
When Should You Replace Your Electrodes?
- When they can no longer stick to the skin.
- When intensity settings are faulty and muscle contractions are uncomfortable.
- When the adhesive is filled with non-removable dust, dirt, or hair.
- Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use
- To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, please purchase replacement pads