Healthy Origins® Setria® L-Glutathione Reduced is a naturally derived substance that is a biologically active sulfur amino acide tripeptide compound containing three amino acids:
- L-Glutamic Acid
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is one of the most powerful protective substances in the body. Its function is to protect all kinds of cells from the damaging effects of toxins and oxidative stress.*
About Setria® Glutathione
- Offers superior antioxidant support by providing reduced glutathione, the most powerful intracellular antioxidant. (1)
- Provides reduced glutathione (GSH), which can regenerate oxidized Vitamin C back to its active form. (2,3)
- Provides GSH to support glutathione-dependent enzymes crucial for detoxification within the body. (4)
- Provides GSH to support glutathione S-transferases in the safe elimination of toxins. (5)
- Supplies reduced glutathione, an antioxidant required to many stages of the immune response. (6)
- Promotes healthy aging by contributing to the body's antioxidant defenses and GSH levels that naturally decline with age. (7)
- Provides reduced glutathione (GSH), a unique antioxidant that can be absorbed intact. (8,9)
What does L-Glutathione Reduced mean?
Reduced refers to the non-oxidized, stable form of L-Glutathione.
The Morning Antioxidant?
Your body’s natural glutathione levels fluctuate constantly throughout the day. They are the lowest in the morning and continually decrease as you age. Healthy Origins® Setria® L-Glutathione Reduced is recommended daily as a dietary supplement taken first thing in the morning to maintain healthy glutathione levels. * *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.