VeneX Bee Venom, 1 fl. oz by BioPure

Supports Inflammation & Pain Management

  • A preparation containing grade I bee venom
  • Provides skin support
  • Helps with energy, fitness, & endurance


VeneX Bee Venom, by BioPure, is an anti-inflammatory preparation containing Grade I bee venom (Apis Venenum Purum) and pure essential oils in a water-soluble, non-greasy base. Health Functions:
  • Inflammation/pain management*
  • Skin support*
  • Energy/fitness/endurance*
Field of Application: Bee venom therapy, cosmetic apitherapy/acupuncture, electrophoresis/iontophoresis (negative electrode), physiotherapy/massage, sports injuries, stiper therapy, and lltrasonophoresis. This item cannot be shipped internationally. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.

Label Information

  • Ingredients: Apis venenum purum, methyl nicotinate, oleum sinapis colatile, oleum terebinthinae, piper nigrum oil, purified water, sodium chloride, methylparaben*, propylparaben*, water-soluble base, perfume. * 0.19% Within the guidelines of the EU’s Scientific Committee for Consumer Safety (SCCS) and the European Organic Standard.
  • Suggested Use: Intended for external use. Clean affected area thoroughly and apply a 1-5 cm (1/2
  • Storage: Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
  • Contraindications: Bee Venom may cause a severe allergic reaction. Discontinue usage if signs of sensitivity to bee venom or any of the ingredients occur. Allergy test if never exposed to bee venom, -apply a 3 mm - 1/8" long strip of ointment on the flexor surface of the forearm or the knee area. Wait 15-20 minutes and observe reactions. The signs of systemic allergic reactions are: Massive swelling in the throat, rushes and hives all over the body, tightness of the chest, shortness of breath, light headedness and confusion, fainting or hypertension and shock and/or unconsciousness. Most noticeable normal reactions to honeybee venom are itching, warmness, transient swelling and redness of the affected area lasting for a few hours. Redness of the skin may decrease with repeated application on the same area. Short term increase of symptoms when applied on the fingers or the wrist area. Do not apply to wounded or damaged skin. Avoid contact with eyes.